A Shaking Heart! A Burning Heat! Well Something Like That
… Rage is building up within me…
Hayate was cleaning the mansion when he noticed something odd about the wall. It was actually a sliding door. Maria opened the secret room for him, revealing a massive sauna that’s been unused for a long time. Demonstrating its abilities, she turned on the heating system, instantly steaming up the area.
But before the two could leave, the power went out and pitch-black darkness settled in. To make things worse, Maria tripped and fell on top of him.
As if that wasn’t bad enough, her skirt’s stuck.
Desperate times call for desperate measures. With no other choice, Maria removed her skirt. As for Hayate, he can only imagine how she looks now… and the dire consequences of finding out for sure.
It wasn’t long before the unlucky butler had his first test of will. Maria briefly fainted and just when he turned around to check on her, Maria recovered.
Just when things were going well, the lights turned back on and Hayate, without thinking, turned around to state the obvious. Punishment time~
Poor Hayate. I would pity him for his bad luck if it weren’t for seven reasons…
1) He was alone with Maria
2) He was alone with Maria in the dark
3) He was alone with Maria in the dark in a hot, steamy sauna
4) He was alone with Maria in the dark in a hot, steamy sauna with her on top of him
5) He was with Maria when she took off her skirt
6) He almost saw Maria without her skirt in the dark
7) He saw Maria without her skirt when the lights came back on
A short and sweet chapter that caters to a certain sect of fans. Definitely rooting for those two to be something more… even if it’s inevitable for him to wind up with Nagi.